Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Malasezzia furfur




Rx: selenium sulfide, brand: Selsun Blue
Flourishes in heat, humidity, sweating
Hypo-,hyperpigmented skin patches, located on back and chest
spaghetti-and-meatball appearance on KOH preparation of skin scrapings
Fungemia in neonates receiving lipid infusions or catheter TPN
Confined to stratum corneum, (Mnem: Californians Like Girls in String Bikinis: Corneum, Lucidum, Granulosum, Spinosum, Basale)
Acid from lipid degradation damages melanocytes

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete